The Top 10 apps I use daily:
Free – Premium 15€ yearly
Does technology motivate you to keep fit? Well using this app certainly does. It records all my runs, walks, bike rides etc and lets me know how far and how fast I’ve gone and become.
Free – Premium 34€ yearly
Emptying my brain into this help me to record, organise and more importantly – do everything that I feel is important to me. True GTD skills can be applied digitally here from anywhere I am in the world.
9 GB Free or 100 GB costs €100 yearly
All my files accessible from anywhere and secure if my computer or their server goes down.
Free – Premium €9.68 yearly
Over complicate and forget all the passwords I’ll ever use behind one single secure password, that opens all my sites instantly.
Free – Premium 14€ per year
My daily journalling / diary keeping each evening sent to here by email with a photo, safe and secure.
Free & pay per country area
Makes sure I don’t get lost. All I need is my phone with me (and charged up of course, but my solar charger can handle that 🙂
Free – Premium €4.50
Keeping track of my everyday expenses
Keeping track of all my time/date related appointment / tasks.
Helping me get to inbox zero every day by archiving (not deleting) any email that I might one day have to refer to again.
Goodbye Word, Powerpoint and Excel (the only reason I didn’t move to an apple mac for the past 10 years). Anything that’s sent to me in those formats, I can open here. Does the same as those programs, but without any computer slowing expensive software from Microsoft Accessible from anywhere, even on my tablet and smartphone and can be shared with others for live collaboration.
These I use almost daily, but didn’t make the “top 10” list…
- Twitter (for quick responses from companies whose services I use, and keeping up with the latest articles from people I respect)
- Picasa (for organising all my photos according to faces, and for quick photo editing)
- Skype (for chatting with my granddad)
- Gchat (for chatting with my colleagues & wife)
- Google Contacts (for keeping all my contacts in order on my phone, in Picasa and on the web)
- Google Chrome (for the fastest, integrated web browsing experience)
- FireFTP (for managing my websites)
- Notepad++ (for doing code edits)
- VLC player (for listening to music and watching films)
- Google Alerts (keeping me aware of any new developments for chosen keywords on the net)
- Dolphin Browser ( for it’s integration with lastpass on my tablet)
- Mighty Text (for sms texting and phone notifications right from my tablet or laptop)
- Eye Dropper (for finding #HEX colours on a particular website or image
- Wisestamp (for a dynamic signature for every email)
- KeyRocket (for learning keyboard shortcuts)
- uTorrent (for downloading films)
- CCleaner (for cleaning up my computer regularly)
- Soluto (for maximising my computer start up time)
- Paint.Net (for image editing)
- Paypal (for online payments)
- WordPress (for creating websites)