“how can I make tomorrow a truly successful day?”
What would have to happen? And if I missed one of the items, how would it influence the rest of the day and my feeling about it?
Here’s what would be my list:
- Wake at 5am, allowing me ample time to…
- Drink water as soon as I wake (Health / Fitness)
- Pray (Spirituality)
- Plan my day (GTD)
- Get out to the gym or for a run (Health / Fitness)
- Have breakfast and catch up with the news (Health / Fitness)
- Play with our daughter for 30 mins (family)
- Go to the office and have a planning meeting with my team members (Planning / Task Management)
- Do the most important task that moves our business forward (Business success)
- Get to Inbox Zero (Business success)
- Eat a slow, healthy lunch (Health / Fitness)
- Call a friend (Relationships)
- Read a book (personal)
- Spend quality time with my wife (Relationships)
- Practice the guitar / drawing (Learning)
- Process all I collected today (GTD)
- Go to bed at 10pm (Health / Fitness)
All this at be achieved in-between the regular, daily mundane tasks of work and personal life.
Can it be done? Is the list to long? What if I delete a task, how will it reflect on the rest of them? how will it make me feel?